What data do we collect?
Eumob collects the following data:
Personal data acquired automatically when you visit the Site
- Web surfing information. Eumob automatically collects data on your device (pc, tablet, mobile phone or other mobile device) and the connection you use, including, for example, your IP address, access date and time, hardware and software information, device event information, unique identifiers, crash data.
- Site usage data. Eumob collects information about how you have used the Site, including, for example, the pages of the Site or other content displayed, searches, links to third-party applications on which you have clicked.
- Data provided for the activation of the newsletter service. If data subject decides to activate the newsletter service offered by Eumob, the latter acquires the data subject’s email address.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Eumob with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
- Register to our newsletter
- Login to our Members’ area
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
How will we use your data?
Eumob collects your data so that we can:
- Keep the Site working and providing data subject with the required service, as well as to improve services and the Site and to keep secure the latter;
- Prevent, detect and mitigate fraud, security breaches and potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
How do we store your data?
Eumob processes the personal data by automated means exclusively for the purposes for which they were collected (see above). Eumob will keep your data for a period that is necessary to Eumob in order to provide the data subject with the services of the Site and to keep the Site working.
Eumob will not disclose or share your personal data with third parties for their own commercial, marketing- or promotional purposes unless we would have obtained your consent thereto. We will not share any data about you with third parties without your explicit consent.
As storage period has expired, the data subject’s data are either deleted or permanently anonymised.
What are your data protection rights?
Eumob would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Eumob corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Eumob to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Eumob erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Eumob restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Eumob processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Eumob transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org